Cleveland, OH - The Cleveland Indians will debut a unique new summer camp option in July as part of the Indians Youth Baseball program. The 'Progressive Field of Dreams Camp' will offer children ages 6-14 the opportunity to develop their baseball skills at the club's Major League facilities during a three-day session this summer.
The 'Progressive Field of Dreams Camp' will take place on July 16, 17, and 19 with sessions running from 10:00AM to 12:30PM each day. Campers will participate in drills on the diamond at Progressive Field, as well as the team's bullpen and indoor batting cages, while also getting a tour of the Visitors' Clubhouse.
All participants will receive an Indians flex-fit hat, T-shirt and a free on-field photo, as well as a report card with feedback and tips for improvement following the camp. The camp will cost $249 for the session, with registration available online at Indians.com/YouthBaseball.
Campers also will receive a voucher for two tickets to participate in our special Indians Youth Baseball Day at Progressive Field on September 21. The event includes a parade around the field before the Indians game against the Houston Astros, and participants may have the chance to interact with Indians players and coaches.
Registration for all Indians Youth Baseball programs is now open. Additional Indians Summer Camps will be held at locations around Northeast Ohio throughout the summer at a cost of $79 per two-day session.
Camp Dates and Locations:
- Twinsburg (Liberty Park): June 11 and 12
- Broadview Heights (The Fields Memorial Park): June 13 and 14
- Fairview Park (Bohlken Park): June 18 and 19
- Mentor (Garfield Park): June 20 and 21
- Avon (Veteran's Memorial Park): June 25 and 26
- Bath (Bath Baseball Park): June 27 and 28
- Sandusky (Sandusky High School): July 9 and 10
- PROGRESSIVE FIELD OF DREAMS CAMP (PROGRESSIVE FIELD): JULY 16, 17 and 19
- Strongsville (Volunteer Park): July 30 and 31
Indians Youth Baseball programs also include Baseball Buddies (ages 3-5), and the Wood Bat Fall League for high school players. For more information on these programs, or to register for Indians Summer Camps, visit Indians.com/YouthBaseball.