Indians Rock n' Blast Fireworks will honor 50 years of the Rolling Stones
Cleveland, OH-The Cleveland Indians announced today that the annual two-night Rock N' Blast fireworks will honor the Rolling Stones' legendary 50-year career and era-defining recordings such as "Gimme Shelter," Paint it Black" and more.
The award-winning display, which features music and video synchronized to pyrotechnics, is one of the highlights of the summer at Progressive Field. In all, fans will be treated to more 20 minutes worth of entertainment each night.
Two of 16 fireworks displays this season at Progressive Field, Rock N' Blast is set for August 9 and August 10 after the Indians take on the Los Angeles Angels.
Tickets for Rock N' Blast games are going fast; buy early and online at Indians.com/Tickets to save money over gameday prices at the box office.
Remaining fireworks dates this season include:
- July 26: Fireworks (Jimi Hendrix) presented by Wayside Furniture
- July 27: Fireworks (Motown) presented by FirstMerit
- Aug. 9: Rock N' Blast presented by Kia Motors
- Aug. 10: Rock N' Blast presented by Progressive Insurance
- Aug. 23: Fireworks (Blues Brothers) presented by Wayside Furniture
- Aug. 24: Fireworks (U2)
- Sept. 7: Fireworks (Woodstock) presented by Brilliant Electric Sign Co.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in downtown Cleveland also is celebrating the Rolling Stones' 50 years with an exhibit capturing the band's career spanning more than 50 years.
The exhibit includes personal items and extraordinary collections that have never been seen before by the public and chronicles the band from the mid-1960s until today. Throughout the exhibition's run, the museum will host a range of free public programs that explore the significance and legacy of the Rolling Stones.