Accessibility information at Progressive Field
The Cleveland Indians utilize The Gateway East Garage (650 Huron), managed by City of Cleveland which is the nearest garage for patrons and is located adjacent to Progressive Field and Quicken Loans Arena. The Gateway East Garage offers accessible spaces to be utilized by vehicles that have an accessible placard displayed as well as a parking pass (purchased in advance or day of when available). There are many surface lots and parking garages within a short distance to the ballpark that also offer accessible spaces for guests in need.
Accessible seating is located on every level of the ballpark in these sections
Field Box Back 140, 142, 144, 146, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 162, 163, 164
Lower Box 128, 129, 130, 131, 134, 136, 138, 165, 167, 169, 170, 171, 172, 174, 175, 176, 178
Lower Reserved Bullpen 101
Lower Reserved 103, 111, 113
Bleacher 182, 183
Club 328, 344
Family Deck 304, 309, 316
Upper Box 427, 428, 432, 470, 474, 475
Upper Reserved 434, 440, 442, 448, 459, 463, 464, 469
View Box 451, 453, 455, 457
Upper Box Outfield 411, 412, 416, 417, 422, 423,
Standing Room Only 177, 406, 407
Accessible Tickets Windows
Window one at the Left Field Gate is accessible, all six ticket kiosks outside the exit gate at Right Field Gate and both ticket kiosks outside the Infield gate next to Fan Services Center are accessible.
Assistive Listening Devices
AM/FM Walkman radios are available to check out at the Fan Service Center in section 153 for those guests in need.
Automated Teller Machines
Cash dispensing machines are available on the Main Concourse at sections 117, 162, 177 and 550. Service is provided by KeyBank.
All concession stands are accessible and guests are encouraged to speak with the nearest ballpark representative for additional assistance.
Guests are encouraged to use the Ballpark App for specific locations which offer the following options: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Kosher, and select games for Peanut Free Days located in suite 316.
Drop-off/Pick Up Areas
Guests may drop off and pick up along the curb lane off of Ontario Street.
- Located at section 159 (Ontario) of the Main Concourse for Suites and Upper Concourse access. This is the only elevator that goes to the Upper Deck.
- Located at section 149 (Carnegie), for Suites and Club Seats
- Located at section 117 (East 9th Street), for Family Deck, Kids Clubhouse access and 300 level suites. These elevators only go to the 4th level.
- Located behind section 113 (East 9th Street) on the main concourse provides service to the Family Deck Level, Club Level and Upper Deck.
- Located behind section 162, (Ontario) escalator provides service to the Club Level and Upper Deck only.
In the event of an emergency situation which causes a delay of the game or an evacuation of the ballpark, please direct your attention to the scoreboard and listen for announcements on the PA system. Guests with disabilities will be sought out by the nearest ballpark representative for direction. Those without mobility impairments will be asked to evacuate the ballpark in the same manner as all guests, and those with mobility impairments will be relocated to an area of refuge along with a ballpark representative where they will await further instruction from responding public safety entities.
Entry and Carry in Policy
All entrances and exits are accessible throughout the stadium. The following items are not permitted into Progressive Field:
- Action Sports Equipment included but not limited to skateboards, roller blades, scooters and roller skates
- Alcoholic Beverages and Illegal Drugs
- Bags exceeding the maximum size of 16x16x8 inches
- Brooms although whiskbrooms or inflatable brooms are permitted
- Butterfly Nets or any other kind of net that could interfere with play on the field
- Cans, Glass, Squeeze Bottles, and Thermos Bottles
- Chewing Tobacco
- Electronic Cigarettes, "E-Cigarettes," Vapor Cigarettes, or any device that mimics smoking
- Food and Beverages of any sort are not permitted to enter the Premium Seating areas, which include Suites, Time Warner Club, Collection Auto Club, and Terrace Club.
- Pets and all non-service animals. Animals must be trained and certified
- Poles and / or sticks
- Large Bags and Hard Sided Coolers
- Laser Pointers and similar items are prohibited
Bags will be checked by security upon entry. Security may ask fan to empty pockets and remove hats.
Metal Detection: Per MLB Security Standards, all guests will be asked to comply with metal detection screening in order to gain entrance into Progressive Field. Guests who do not comply with metal detection screening will be given the alternative of a physical pat down by a security representative. Please note that metal detection screening policy is in the best interest of our guest's safety.
Guests are encouraged to utilize the Ballpark App by clicking on "Live Chat with Fan Services" under the Services and Information section.
Noise Cancelling Headphones
Guests in need of Noise Cancellation Headphones are able to check these out at the Fan Service Center in section 153 as well as the Kids Clubhouse located in the Family Deck.
Private luxury suites and party suites
All suites are accessible (only exception Dugout Suites having partial access for wheelchairs) and have private restrooms.
Public Pay Phones & TDD/TTY
Courtesy phones are located at Terrace Club Third Level, Terrace Club Forth Level, Club Lounge, and Sections 149, 171, 504, 550 and 553. These phones only place calls to the 216, 330, and 440 area codes.
Additional courtesy telephones that can accommodate regular telephone service as well as TTY telephone service are located next to the Carnegie elevator lobby on the Main Concourse near Section 149 and at Fan Services near Section 550.
Guests have a couple of transportation options to get to and from the ballpark.
Bus Services - RTA is available for guests and are dropped off outside the Administration Building on Ontario
Rail Services - RTA is available for guests at Tower City Center. To access guests should utilize the walkway between Tower City and Quicken Loans Arena which exits onto Ontario Street adjacent to the ballpark.
Restrooms are located conveniently at all levels of the ballpark. Family restrooms are located in Lower First Aid at section 125, First Aid on the Upper Deck at section 550, Section 546, on the Family Deck near Section 316 and all restrooms located inside the Kids Clubhouse.
Service dogs that are trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability are permitted into the ballpark. Comfort dogs are not considered a service animal. Dogs cannot sit in an aisle of a section and must sit in the owner's lap or under their seat. If the dog is too large, the Fan Service Center can issue accessible seats on the concourse level if available.
Accessible seating is available throughout the ballpark, and is provided both on level ground platforms as well as seats at the end of a row without an armrest. Seats for persons with visual impairments are available behind the screened area of the ballpark. Those requesting purchase of accessible seating can do so through the following methods:
- Online at Indians.com
- Through the MLB Ballpark Mobile App
- Via phone by calling 216-420-HITS (4487)
- Via phone and TDD by calling 888-331-6774
- In person at the Progressive Field Box Office, Indians Team Shop, or at kiosks at all gates
- Accessible locations: Window one at the Left Field Gate, all six ticket kiosks outside the exit gate at Right Field Gate and both ticket kiosks outside the Infield gate next to Fan Services Center.
All water fountains are fully accessible. Sections 117, 119, 129, 142, 316, 504, 514, 528, 533, 558, 564, and 577
Guests are able to request a wheelchair to transport them to and from their seats. Wheelchairs are available on a first come, first serve basis and are for transportation purposes only. Guests with their own wheelchair have the ability to check their wheelchair at the top of the section or at an entry gate.